2045 Lakeshore Blvd. W, Toronto, ON, Canada (Map)
What’s in The Neighborhood?
A lakeside location is paradise for active individuals who love the outdoors. In Toronto, the waterfront is blessed with the Martin Goodman Trail, which invites walking, jogging, bicycling and inline skating along a 22 km pathway that leads through scenic parkland as well as the 300-km Lake Ontario Greenway Waterfront Trail. Marinas, the yacht club and boating opportunities are just minutes away as well as some of the city’s finest dining, entertainment and cultural amenities, which are situated within walking distance. There is easy access to QEW and 427, seconds away from the TTC Humber loop, minutes from downtown Toronto and shops of Bloor West, Kingsway Village and Sherway Garden, as well as minutes from the airport.
Working together, the City of Toronto Parks and Recreation Department and the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority have enhanced the natural environment in the area with the introduction of a new waterfront park, the Humber Bay Butterfly Habitat, enhanced wetlands and fish habitats, trails and more.
Less urban than Toronto’s central waterfront, Humber Bay Shores will offer peace and tranquility for its residents, yet remain in an environment easily accessible for the busy individual.
2045 Lakeshore Blvd W., Toronto
- 24 hour Concierge Service providing integrity and quality service to residents and guests. Daytime deliveries accepted by staff.
- Full Security Systems – closed circuit T.V. system monitor=s common areas and provides individual suite alarm. Security guards on duty 24 hours a day.
- Supervised underground parking for residents and visitors, Valet Parking for residents and guests.
- Car wash bay, bicycle storage area, Daily dry cleaning service.
- Shuttle Bus to Union Station, Loblaws, Queens Quay, St. Lawrence Market, Sherway Gardens and Cloverdale Mall.
- Atrium Indoor Pool, Fully equipped Health Club with 2 Squash Courts, golf driving practice area, Weight Room, Aerobics Room, Saunas, Whirlpool and indoor Jogging Track, Palace Pier Spa, a relaxing environment located on your doorstep.
- Billiard Room, Table Tennis Room. Guest Suites. Arts and Craft Room, Carpentry Room, Library. The Wurlitzer room for parties.
- Meeting Room. Convenience food store on-site.
- State of The Art VDSL TV system together with high speed internet.
- Nine acres of lakefront gardens adjoining lakeshore boardwalk and pedestrian bridge over the Humber River. True Country Estate in the City on the Lake. Lakefront bicycle path at your door. Barbeque facilities – 5 barbeques with 10 picnic tables.
- Outdoor Tennis Court and putting green.
- Glass enclosed Continental Restaurant offering superb dining and intimate seating for 64 persons, exclusively for residents and guests.
- Private catering services available. Roof Top Club with intimate library & bar – available for private parties. Roof Top Sun Decks.
Recent Upgrades Done In the Building
- Main entrance canopy and main foyer renovated in 2002.
- New elevator cabinets with new mechanics.
- Brand New hallways throughout entire building in 2008.
- Country Estate in the City on the Lake – given by the landscape enhancement with architectural fence around the property and gates.
- Quiet Elegance & Prestige achieved by a totally renovated lobby with fresh flowers presented weekly.
- Leading-edge technology – building was rewired by BELL to provide VDSL system with access to 200 digital TV channels and high speed internet access.
- New computerized keyless security access system.
- New energy-efficient cooling towers and chillers.
- Integrated building automation system (IBAS).
- Renovated & improved loading dock.
- Renovated 4 levels of parking hallways – 2005.
- 5 brand new barbecues & picnic tables, Tennis court recently re-surfaced.
- New management in the restaurant, improved food and service. Private catering is available.
- Five Star Resort on the Lake – with all luxury of modern living.
For More Information go to: